Dunedin, New Zealand
No upcoming events
– The lab welcomes Claude Vincent who joins as a summer student working on transcriptional regulators in P. aeruginosa
– Congratulations to Deb and Alana on successfully defending their BSc Honours project. Congrats to Deb on receiving a prize for the 2nd best Thesis presentation. Well done!
– Another piece on Host defense peptide-mimicking amphilphilic beta-peptide polymers just published in J Med Chem.
– Sophie, Deb, and Alana submitted their BSc Hons Thesis. Congratulations! :)
– The lab welcomes Minati Choudhury who joined as a PhD student working on nanoparticles to treat oral mucositis!
– Sophie presenting at the BBiomedSc(Hons) Journal Club
– Perfect time to get your research together and consider submitting it to Frontiers in Microbiology – Research Topic “Stress Response and Effectors as Therapeutic Targets”
– Check out our newest publication “Surfing motility is a complex adaptation dependent of the stringent stress response in Pseudomonas aeruginosa LESB58” in PLOS Pathogens – believe it or not – but bacteria can surf.
– New Zealand follows the global lock down – Stay home Stay safe!
The lab welcomes our new Honours students Alana Hampson, Deborah Yung, and Sophie Qiu. Looking forward to see you guys in action and your exciting projects! :)
The lab welcomes Kathy Sircombe who joined as an Assistant Research Fellow shared between our and the Kirman lab at the University of Otago!
Pletzer Daniel lab
Create a website or blog at WordPress.com